Eglu "Cube" (up to 10 chickens)
The Eglu Cube, in green
The Eglu Cube, in purple
Inside view of the Eglu Cube
||Out of Stock
|Phone orders only, please. Call 888-460-1529 for details.
Out of stock until 2015
We're so excited to carry the sleek and stylish new Eglu Cube! For
those of you looking for a colorful, low-maintenance alternative to
wooden coops, look no further. These functional and easy-to-clean coops
hold up to 10 chickens and are available in 5 cool colors; red, orange, green, pink and a limited edition purple. Your Eglu Cube comes standard with a 6'
pen, or add a 3 foot pen extension for a full 9'. Whatever you choose,
you and your chickens will enjoy their new, hassle-free house!
SHIPPING INCLUDED (Order an Eglu Cube and receive over $75 of additional products for FREE! See details below.)
- The Eglu Cube has a large roosting area with a slatted floor, so droppings fall through the slats onto the easy-to-remove plastic trays. Just pull the trays out one-by-one to clean.
- If you need better access to the inside of the coop, the plastic roof and back panel are
for easy cleaning.
- The Cube has an easy-to-access nesting area where up to three chickens can lay at once! Just open the egg port and pick up your eggs in time for breakfast.
- Use the handle on the side of the Cube to open and close the front door — no complicated latches or bolts that warp and stick from exposure to the elements. (See picture at right.)
- Some experts believe that jumping too much upset's a hen's ability to lay eggs; every Cube comes with a ladder to protect your hens' insides.
- The Cube's wheels are puncture-proof, so you can move it around the yard to give your flock fresh pasture without worrying you'll damage it.
- The Eglu Cube comes with a 6 foot run, which provides room enough for a flock of six;
or you can purchase the 6 foot run with the 3 foot extension! This option will allow you to keep a flock of up to ten. Pens are made of 3mm steel mesh.
See all three sizes
- A 7 1/2" skirt surrounds the pen and sits on top of the earth effectively deterring animals from digging under the perimeter of the enclosed area.
- Equipped with both twin walled insulation and draft free ventilation, the Eglu Cube will keep your chickens warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
Really, we needn't say more - the design speaks for itself! Just pick the color that works best with your personality and back yard! Whether you choose bright red or the more conservative green coop, your chickens will enjoy their comfortable and stylish new space.
If for any reason you are not entirely satisfied with the Eglu Cube, you can send it back to us for a full refund, less cost of shipping, both ways.
Height: 2 feet, 3 1/2 inches
Width: 3 feet, 11 inches
Depth: 2 feet, 9 1/2 inches
Stands 3 feet, 11 inches off the ground on its wheels
- An all weather shade to keep chickens dry during the rain and give them shade in the summer. The shade attaches easily to the Eglu Cube pen.
- A "grub and glug" food and water container. These containers attach easily to the Eglu Cube pen and hold enough food and water for 10 chickens for 2 days — Watch how they work
- The Omlet guide to keeping chickens — for both the beginner and seasoned chicken owner, this guide provides helpful tips and information for owning chickens.
- 10 egg cartons — your friends and family will love walking away with some of your home-grown eggs in these cute cartons that hold 4 eggs each.
The Omlet Cube is made in England, to order, and shipped overseas. Please phone in your order to 888.460.1529, and allow 4 weeks
for your coop be delivered.