6-Week-Olds: Snowy Easter Egger

Snowy Easter Egger
Availability:
Limited Availability
Your Price:  $51.95
   Quantity:Add to Basket
 
 


Product Features:

2 available on:
May 21
May 28
May 29
Jun 4

Description:

Started pullets are for people who don't have the time, equipment or ability to care for chicks, or who are just too anxious for some fresh backyard eggs to start with chicks.

My Pet Chicken exclusively developed this new take on our all-time best-selling breed! Easter Eggers are loved for their sweet personalities, hardiness in both the heat and cold, and for their large eggs in all different shades of green and blue (a small percentage even lay a light pinkish brown color!). This is why they've topped the best-seller list every single year since we started selling chicks in 2007.

The Snowy Easter Egger is just that--a white variety of Easter Egger, some with subtle splashes of color, and 95% of which will lay five or so green eggs per week. The remaining 5% may lay a brown or pinkish-brown egg. They'll look very similar to Blue Ameraucanas, pictured here. The recipe is a secret, but we're sure you'll love this docile, pretty and prolific breed.

All 6-week-old chickens are shipped USPS Express Mail, and are vaccinated for Marek's and MG (killed). Please keep your 6-week-olds quarantined from your existing flock for four or more weeks, and take care when introducing them.
 

Related Items:

6-Week-Olds: Blue/Black/Splash Ameraucana

6-Week-Olds: Blue/Black/Splash Ameraucana

Limited Availability
$58.95