Power Supply Options
- The 120V AC Adapter plugin option includes a 6.5' cord.
- The Solar Kit option is strong and flexible, with no glass to break, and includes a 9' cord. (The Solar Kit upgrade option also includes the AC plugin option.)
- Usage Tip: We recommend plugging in the unit if you are running it in extremely cold conditions or if your coop is in a shaded area.
Wifi (or Bluetooth) App Upgrade
- Check on your opener/closer from anywhere in the world with WiFi.
- App display includes: temperature near coop, last time open/closed, battery/power level, and additional preferences & network options.
- The door will perform its programed tasks even if your phone is turned off or if you are having WiFi problems.
- Usage Tip: In order for this upgrade option to work with your coop setup: your coop will need to be within your WiFi range OR connected via Bluetooth within range of the door (about 300 feet.)
Automatic door open/close options
Opens and closes at sunrise and sunset or your own custom opening and closing times. Features a secondary closing option that closes the door at your scheduled time, opens it back up right away to allow any late party hens in the coop. The door will then close back up for the night a few minutes later. There's a manual opening/closing override option if you should need it.
Other automatic door features
- Made from the highest quality materials including brass, stainless steel, and aluminum.
- The self-locking door cannot be opened by predators once closed.
- Works in extreme heat and cold weather. This automatic chicken door was designed to work in dry, hot desert conditions, all the way down to -13 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2 Year Guarantee. If you have any problems with your automatic door, we'll send replacement parts or replace your whole door within two years of purchase. After two years, individual replacement parts are available for purchase if you need them