GroGel is a delicious gelatin that chicks love. It
helps provide hydration, vitamins, and nutrients, along with beneficial
bacteria, all to help give baby chicks a great start!
Simply mix each packet with half a cup of cold water to create the gelatin supplement, and offer the mixture to your baby chicks (or poultry of any sort). We recommend offering it to newly-arrived baby chicks right away, and offering the first food and water within an hour or two, or as soon as the GroGel is consumed – whichever comes first.
GroGel Plus supplies nutrients in the most concentrated, digestible forms:
- Carbohydrates are the primary energy source in all poultry diets. The grains selected for GroGel Plus are processed to remove unnecessary fiber and other poorly digested fractions and to improve the digestibility and concentration of the carbohydrates.
- Probiotic Bacteria in DPP
® helps establish normal gut populations. These poultry-specific bacteria are
specially selected for colonizing ability, competitive exclusion, storage stability, and their beneficial effects
on bird performance and health.
- Proteins, Peptides, and Amino Acids are the main “building blocks” of most body tissues. GroGel Plus contains processed, complete proteins purified from several sources to supply a careful balance of peptides and amino acids. A practical amount of these purified proteins also is provided in partially digested form, to facilitate absorption during times of stress, molting, and extreme temperatures
- Fats supply energy and become parts of membrane and nerve tissue. They must be very digestible due to limited enzyme and bile production in very young birds. The fats in GroGel plus provide high levels of essential fatty acids in digestible form and are specially processed to be water-dispersible.
- Vitamins are the catalysts that facilitate the work of all digestive, growth and immune processes. One dose of
GroGel Plus exceeds all necessary vitamins for day-old hatchlings. Additional consideration is given to those vitamins
most effective at fighting stress and improving immune function.
And the best part? Each packet provides enough
powder for 100 doses, and can be used for turkey, pheasants and quail,
Also consider probiotics
for the long-term health of your flock.
Guaranteed Analysis:Crude Protein (min) 9%, Fat (min) 2%, Fiber (max) 19%, Total Bacteria 20 million cfu/g.
Ingredients: Plant Protein Products, Super Absorbent Powder, Processed Grain By-Products, Vegetable Oil, DLMethionine, L-Lysine, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement,
Ascorbic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Calcium
Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin,
Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Sodium Chloride, Lactobacillus acidophilus, L. casei, L. Reuteri,
Bifidobacterium bifidum, B. thermophilum, B. animalis, B. infantis, Enterococcus faecium, Bacillus
subtilis, B. licheniformis, Dextrose, Dried Skim Milk, Food Grade Dye.
Directions: Simply mix each packet with a half cup of cold water to create the gelitin supplement. For maximum hydration, you can add up to two times the amount of water. Mix well and be sure that no dry lumps of materials remain. Takes only 2-3 minute to gel. We recommend offering it to newly-arrived baby chicks right away, and offering the first food and water within an hour or two, or as soon as the GroGel is consumed – whichever comes first. Use warm salty water to remove unused GroGel Plus DPP® from containers or drains. Store unused powder in a cool, dry area. For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children.