For use with infrared heat bulbs
. The heavy-duty vinyl clamp is a nice feature: it can help keep the lamp where you want it. Because the heat bulbs exceed 400 degrees, it's very important that you safely secure them.
- Features insulated porcelain sockets, heavy gauge aluminum reflectors and hang-up hooks
- Sturdy clamp with vinyl coated grips hold
lamp in place
- Bulb guards that snap on the reflector to help prevent anything from touching the hot bulb surface.
- Two-conductor, polarized male plugs and a durable, 6' vinyl cord
10-1/2" reflection diameter
- Not UL Listed
- 18/2SJTW-A - 250 WATTS - 125 V