Day-Old Chicks: Clean-Legged Bantam Assortment
Clean Legged Bantam Assortment
9Very Limited Availability
5Very Limited Availability
1Very Limited Availability
2Very Limited Availability
Description:Bantams are special little birds, half to a quarter the size of "standard" chickens. They come in myriad colors, feather patterns & personalities. This assortment is for non-feather-legged bantams only. Purchase 5 or more and you're guaranteed a mix of at least 2 different varieties. The breeds that could be in your order will be any of the following non-feather-legged bantam varieties:
The breeds chosen to fulfill your order are selected by the hatchery
based on which breeds had a particularly good hatch the week your
shipment is scheduled. We can't take requests as we are at the mercy of
Mother Nature's whims. If you really one that one particular breed, then
you'll either need to wait for its availability to pop up or consider hatching at home.
Also keep in mind that breeds in assortments may or may not be tagged,
specific breeds may or may not be noted on the packing list, and we
cannot help identify unlabeled assortment chicks.
- Barred Plymouth Rocks
- White Crested Black Polish
Before you make your decision to purchase a hatchery choice assortment, you may want to read some frequently asked questions about the assortments:
Baby Chicks: Behind the Scenes
|* We can ship as few as three baby chicks! Our minimums are based on your zip code, and how
long the USPS tells us it will take for your order to arrive at your post office. The longer they tell us it
will take, the higher your minimum.
Find out your minimum chick order
* Any order of 15+ chicks ships via USPS Priority Mail service, and 3-14 chicks ship via USPS Express Mail.
Why we use the USPS
* We offer Marek's vaccinations on all standard (large fowl) chicks, and you'll have the opportunity to select that during the checkout process.
* Baby chicks have special needs including heat of about 95* the first week of life! Read more, here
* Breed photos may not be representative of the parent breeding stock.In some cases our photos are of winning exhibition lines of poultry. Unless noted otherwise, we do not source from exhibition lines, nor do we select for exhibition.
You Might Also Like: