Want exciting breeds without the risk or hassle of hatching at home? Two-day shipping is
included in the price of our new straight run Chick Pack of 20 chicks, shipped straight from one of our breeders to you! These breeders incubate any eggs left
over after fulfilling orders for fertile hatching eggs, and hatch out
chicks for those of you who want some rare chicken varieties, but who
can't or don't want to incubate at home.
This particular straight-run Chick
Pack will include birds that lay intense and unusually-colored eggs! Our breeder will personally hand-pick a nice selection of chicks (minimum of 3 distinct breeds, one from each color category) for you, to ensure that each order contains a unique, varied assortment! Potential breeds include:Green & Olive Eggs
- Lavender Easter Egger – A "project" breed our breeder is working on. Pumage is lavender, eggs are green!
- Favaucana – A customer fave "designer breed" exclusive to us. More about Favaucanas.
- Fibro Easter Egger – Another project breed. This one is "melanized" for dark plumage and skin, but lays the same beautiful green egg.
- Barred Olive Egger –Barred chicks that will lay large olive eggs!
- Olive Egger –These eggs represent a number of different crosses, and lay eggs anywhere from sage green to a deep, army-type green. Plumage could be black, blue, or just about anything else!
- Easter Eggers – We have all sorts, all color plumages!
- Carolina Blue Sex-Linked Easter Egger – 100% blue chicks will lay a
green to darker green egg. Males from this breed will have a white spot
on their heads whereas females will be all blue.
- Lavender Ameraucanas – Yes, we have them, and yes, they're gorgeous! Lavender plumage, beards and muffs, and blue-tinted eggs!
- Blue/Black/Splash Ameraucanas – Beautiful, true-breed Ameraucanas, just like the Lavenders.
- Super Blue Egg Layer – These start out as yellow chicks
and they grow into white hens with black flecks. They typically start
laying at the early age of 24 weeks. These hens lay HUGE blue eggs, five
to six times per week.
Dark Brown/Chocolate Eggs
- Birchen Marans – Always a crowd pleaser, this breed lays an ultra dark egg. More about Birchen Marans.
- Blue/Black/Splash Marans – You never know what color your chicks will hatch, but you'll love the dark eggs they lay.
- Black Copper Marans – One of our favorite breeds. Read more about More about Black Copper Marans.
- Super Chocolate Egg Layer – When you cross a fabulous egg-laying breed with a dark chocolate egger breed, what do you get? A dark brown egg layer that lays like a champ.
SEXING: These assortments are straight run chicks, meaning
they will not be separated into males and females, and therefore you
will receive both. If you need only males, only females, or specific
quantities of each, please choose from our Day Old Baby Chicks category.
VACCINES: We do not vaccinate our Chick Packs™
SHIPPING: Free USPS 2-Day shipping is included with your purchase.
WANT MORE CHICKS? We usually include a couple extra, if we can, just because we like making our peeps happy. But you can also select 3 more "mystery" chicks from the pull-down menu, above!