Chick Pack™: La Manche Olive Egger (5)

Availability:
Limited Availability
Your Price:  $77.95
Quantity:   
   Quantity:Add to Basket
 
 


Current Availability:

Description:

If you're looking for the rarest breeds and varieties for the best price, consider our all-new Chick Packs™! Express Mail shipping is included in these straight run value packs of 5, 10, 15, 20, or 25 rare breed and designer chicks. (Select your desired quantity in the pull-down menu above.) Our specialty breeders incubate any eggs left over after fulfilling orders for fertile hatching eggs, and hatch out chicks for those of you who want some rare chicken varieties, but who can't or don't want to incubate at home.

Olive Eggers, just like Easter Eggers, can have any color plumage, and may even have funky mini crests, subtly barred feathers, and muffs or beards. Approximately 95% of these birds lay an olive egg any shade from grayish, all the way through dark army green. The remaining 5% will lay a brown egg. 

SEXING: These assortments are straight run chicks, meaning they will not be separated into males and females, and therefore you will receive both. If you need only males, only females, or specific quantities of each, please choose from our Day Old Baby Chicks category.


VACCINES: We do not vaccinate our Chick Packs™.

SHIPPING: Free USPS Express Mail Shipping is included in your purchase.