- Room for 35 to 50 chickens
- Great ventilation: comes with three windows and two gable vents
- Long chicken roost
- Plywood floor with five runners comes standard
- Optional floor upgrade to 5/8" pressure treated plywood
- Optional nesting boxes (4 or 6)
- Many customization options: 4 coop sizes, 9 shingle colors, 19 siding colors, and more... see below for details
Dimensions & Specifications
- Overall coop dimensions: 10' wide x 8' high, and 10'-16' long
- Coop access door: 36" wide x 72" high
- Chicken doors: 8" wide x 13" high
- Total roosting space: approx. 10'
- Chicken ramp: 5-1/2" wide x 4' long
- Optional Nesting boxes: choose 4 or 6, each will be approx. 1' square
- Windows: (1)30" wide x 36" high, and (2)14" wide x 21" high
- Total coop weight: 2,367 to 3,257 lbs
Materials at a Glance
- The LP® siding is backed by a 50-year limited warranty and is rot resistant. The siding is durable and attractive with its tongue and groove look.
- The coop comes standard with a plywood floor supported by five front-to-back ACQ pressure-treated runners. The coop comes ready to be placed on a prepared site of crushed stone or concrete.
- The asphalt roofing shingles are good quality and come with a 25-year warranty.
Quality-Made in America
This round roof chicken coop is handcrafted by the Amish in Ohio, using high quality materials. Your choice of roof style and siding color are included in the price. Each coop is made to order!
There are 19 paint colors and 9 shingle colors to choose from.
Three double-hung, slide-up windows and two gable vents come standard with your purchase. They will provide plenty of ventilation, which is essential to avian health. The two front windows are 14" wide by 21" high and the rear window is 30" wide by 36" high. The windows have standard screens.
Chicken door and ladder
Your chicken coop comes standard with a chicken door and ladder to let your chickens in and out of their coop. The chicken door is 8" wide by 13" high and comes complete with a latch. The chicken ladder is 4'long and 5-1/2" wide. You can choose to put the chicken door on the left or right side of the front entry door. If you prefer, you can upgrade to automatic doors. (We feel it’s one of the best investments you can make!) Learn about the various automatic door choices, here.
Asphalt shingles come standard with your purchase, and you can choose from nine shingle colors. The roof comes complete with an aluminum drip edge to keep water from rotting the roof sheathing. The shingles come with a 25-year warranty.
A plywood floor comes standard with your coop and this floor is supported by five front-to-back pressure treated runners. Or you can upgrade your floor to a five-eighths inch, ACQ pressure treated floor. In this case, both the floor and the runners will be protected from the elements, termites, rot and fungal decay.
The black hardware on the doors of this coop add to its old fashioned style. The front entry door latch will accept a lock (not included) and there is a locking latch on the chicken door to keep predators out.
Want to have a separate area in the front of the coop where you can store feed and other supplies? We have the solution! A practical dividing wall (see pictures above) can be added to your order for an additional $410. If you would like to add this option to your coop, after you place your order send an email to us at email@example.com and let us know you would like it included. We'll be happy to add that for you!
30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
If you aren’t satisfied with your purchase, you may return your coop within thirty days of receipt for a full refund, less the cost of shipping.
Other customization available
Is there something you want to add to your coop but you don’t see it here? If so, please
contact us. The manufacturer of this coop is happy to add bells and whistles for you.
Enhancements and Modifications
While we make every effort to ensure the product you purchase meets your expectations, the actual product may differ slightly from images and renderings shown due to enhancements and/or modifications made at the discretion of the manufacturer.
There is a 10-year limited warranty on the coops. This warranty covers structural problems should they occur, assuming the coop was properly maintained.
What to know about shipping and delivery
Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. Each coop is made to order!
This chicken coop will arrive ready for use when it is delivered by our truck or trailer. Sufficient access to the delivery area is needed. If this is not possible, you will need to order this chicken coop in kit form.