We love these cups and so will you! There's no learning curve for your hen. Just add these to the bucket of your choice and put it out for your birds. We do recommend removing other sources of water so the birds will at least try the cups out.
- Water flows automatically without tabs to push - the cups are always half full (or half empty? we're not sure).
- Great for warm weather; hens can dip their wattles in the water to cool down
- Can be used for any type of fowl
- Water stays clean
- Use a 3/8" drill bit to create holes, at least 1 inch above the base of the bucket
- Place water bucket on an elevated platform such as bricks to keep the cups above ground level
- No tabs or float valves to break
- Works with buckets, rain barrels, pvc pipes etc.
Watch the video!
Note: The wingnut goes inside the bucket and the washer goes on the outside.