We love these watering cups for bucket-style or PVC waterers, and we think you will too! Swap out the freeze-free horizontal nipples
you use in the colder months for these cup waterers in the warmer weather. The cups fill with water automatically, so your flock will have more access to water when they need it most. Hens dip their wattles in the water to cool down in summer!
Best of all, there's no learning curve for your flock with these cups. Just drill holes using a 3/8ths inch drill bit into the bucket of your choice — or use our bucket waterers
with holes pre-drilled and options for no-roost cones and heaters — and you'll have an instant waterer.
- Water flows automatically
- The cups are always half full (or half empty? you decide).
- Great for warm weather; hens will dip their wattles in the water to cool down
- Can be used for any type of fowl. Ducks and geese love these!
- Water stays cleaner than with a standard waterer.
- Use a 3/8" drill bit to create holes, at least 1 inch above the base of the bucket
- Place water bucket on an elevated platform such as bricks to keep the cups above ground level.
- Adjust height of cups to approximately the height of your birds' backs for maximum comfort.
- No tabs or float valves to break!
- Use on buckets, rain barrels, PVC pipes, etc.
Dimensions: 4" x 3" x 3"
Watch the video to learn more!
Installation Note: The wing nut goes inside the bucket; the washer goes on the outside.