Already have a few supplies, and just need to fill in the gaps? Or do you see supplies you'd like that aren't included in our all-in-one kit
? Cherry pick what you want in our new, build-your-own kit. Save big over the cost of the items individually!
- Bedding is a premium pine shaving product, 3200 cubic inches, specially processed to reduce dust
- Brooder panels
are an interlocking, double-walled cardboard enclosure designed to keep chicks inside and grow as your brood does. Expands up to 22 square feet. 20" height prevents early escape!
- Feed is designed to accommodate chicks up to 12 weeks old.
- Feeders are economical, cut down on waste, and attract chicks with their bright red color.
- Heater: Choose from the traditional, not so safe heat bulb and lamp with clamp or (please) choose the safer, lower-wattage Sweeter Heater or Cozy Coop Heater
- Thermometer: Select only if you're unsure how to tell if your chicks' environment is the right temperature.
- Waterers are easy to clean and include a 1-quart, screw-in plastic jar and red waterer base, or a more petite version for bantams or game birds.
Build-Your-Own Chick Starter kits are shipped within 1-2 business days of receiving your order. If you are getting chicks along with your Kit, and your
chicks are scheduled for the next week's hatch, your chicks might arrive
before your starter kit does! So, for the safety of your chicks, please plan accordingly and order your kit for timely delivery.