Build Your Own Baby Chick Starter Kit (Save big!)
Kay-Tee Bedding Brooder Panels, Set of 10 Heat Lamp and Bulb Organic Chick Starter Feed
Description:Already have a few supplies, and just need to fill in the gaps? Or do you see supplies you'd like that aren't included in our all-in-one kit? Cherry pick what you want in our new, build-your-own kit. Save big over the cost of the items individually!
- Bedding is Kay-tee brand, 3200 cubic inches pine shavings, specially processed to reduce the dust your chicks create.
- Brooder panels
are an interlocking, double-walled cardboard enclosure designed to keep chicks inside and grow as your brood does. Expands up to 22 square feet. 20" height prevents early escape!
- Feed is organic, milled in small batches, and designed to accommodate chicks up to 12 weeks old.
- Feeders are economical, cut down on waste, and attract chicks with their bright red color.
- Heater: Choose either the traditional, not-so-safe heat bulb and lamp with clamp, and tack on the optional brooder stand--or (please) choose the safer, lower-wattage Sweeter Heater or Cozy Coop Heater.
- Thermometer: Select only if you're unsure how to tell if your chicks' environment is the right temperature.
- Waterers are easy to clean and include a 1-quart, screw-in plastic jar and red waterer base, or a more petite version for bantams or game birds.
Build-Your-Own Chick Starter kits are shipped within 1-2 business days of receiving your order. If you are getting chicks along with your Kit, and your
chicks are scheduled for the next week's hatch, your chicks might arrive
before your starter kit does! So, for the safety of your chicks, please plan accordingly and order your kit for timely delivery.