Already have a few baby chick supplies, and just need to fill in the gaps? Or do you see supplies you'd like that aren't included in our all-in-one kit
? Cherry-pick what you want in our new, build-your-own kit – and we dare you to find any selection of 3 or more of these items cheaper anywhere else!
- Bedding is a premium pine shaving product, 3200 cubic inches, specially processed to reduce dust
- Hen Pen Pop-Up Brooder
is a premium brooder that makes it easier to raise chicks with less mess. This fully enclosed brooder keeps the chicks in and the toddlers and cats out! Easy to clean and waterproof which also makes it great for raising messy ducks! Expands to 11 square feet.
- Brooder panels
are an interlocking, double-walled cardboard enclosure designed to keep chicks inside and grow as your brood does. Expands up to 22 square feet. 20" height prevents early escape!
- Feed is for chicks up to 12 weeks old.
- Feeders are economical, cut down on waste, and attract chicks with their bright red color.
- Heaters – choose from the traditional, not so safe heat bulb and lamp with clamp or (please) choose the safer, lower-wattage Sweeter Heater or Cozy Coop Heater
- Thermometer – select only if you're unsure how to tell if your chicks' environment is the right temperature.
- Waterers are easy to clean and include a 1-quart, screw-in plastic jar and red waterer base, or a more petite version for bantams or game birds.
- Chicken Health – Extend the life of your bedding, reduce the dangerous ammonia odors that can make your chicks ill, and kickstart the compost process with either one of these organic, probiotic-based products. They're made by the same company, but offer different "delivery" methods.
: These liquid sachets can be mixed in with 16oz of water in a sprayer.
· Dookashi: This "dry" product can be sprinkled directly on bedding
Shipping: your kit will usually ship the next business day via UPS Ground, which usually takes 3-8 business days to arrive.
*Due to health and safety concerns, food products cannot be returned.