Blue Easter Egger

95% of Easter Eggers lay green-tinted eggs
Availability:
Limited Availability
Your Price:  $14.00
Sex:   
   Quantity: Add to Basket
 

Current Availability:

Female
Straight Run
Male
Jul 31
0Sold Out
Aug 7
23Limited Availability
Aug 14
27Available
Aug 21
0Sold Out
Sep 6
0Sold Out
Sep 11
0Sold Out
Sep 18
0Sold Out
Sep 25
0Sold Out
Oct 2
0Sold Out
Oct 10
0Sold Out
Oct 16
0Sold Out
Oct 23
0Sold Out
Oct 30
0Sold Out
Nov 6
0Sold Out
Nov 13
0Sold Out
Nov 27
0Sold Out

Description:

Exclusively ours! In celebration of our tenth season of offering baby chicks, we've developed a new take on our all-time best-selling breed! Folks love Easter Eggers for their sweet personalities, hardiness in both the heat and cold, and for their large eggs in all different shades of green and blue (a small percentage even lay a light pinkish brown color!). This is why they've topped the best-seller list every single year since we started selling chicks in 2007.

The Blue Easter Egger is just that--a pretty, blue Easter Egger (you won't get splash or black!), 95% of which will lay five or so green eggs per week. The remaining 5% may lay a brown or pinkish-brown egg. They'll look very similar to Blue Ameraucanas, pictured here. The recipe is a secret, but we're sure you'll love this docile, pretty and prolific breed.

Baby Chicks: Behind the Scenes

Product Features:

* We can ship as few as three baby chicks! Our minimums are based on your zip code, and how long the USPS tells us it will take for your order to arrive at your post office. The longer they tell us it will take, the higher your minimum. Find out your minimum chick order

* Any order of 15+ chicks ships via USPS Priority Mail service, and 3-14 chicks ship via USPS Express Mail.
Why we use the USPS

* We offer Marek's vaccinations on all standard (large fowl) chicks, and you'll have the opportunity to select that during the checkout process.

* Baby chicks have special needs including heat of about 95* the first week of life! Read more, here


Related Items:

 Easter Egger Easter Egger

Easter Egger

Limited Availability
$2.95
 Partridge Olive Egger Partridge Olive Egger

Partridge Olive Egger

Limited Availability
$14.00
 Snowy Easter Egger Snowy Easter Egger

Snowy Easter Egger

Limited Availability
$14.00