Waste-Free Chicken Bucket Feeder, Dual Port, Holds 20lbs
Dual Port, Center Feeder
Dual Port, Corner Feeder
Waste Free Bucket Feeder
Feed your chickens---not the ground! This "no-waste" feeder has two
feeding ports and is ideal for 4-6 chickens, six weeks or older. (Little
chicks are small enough to climb into the feeder and
you certainly don't want that!)
With regular trough or hopper
feeders, chickens can "beak out" feed, looking for choice morsels.
Sometimes they may even jump up, feet in the food bin, and simply
scratch feed out onto the ground. With those regular feeders, chickens
can waste as much as they eat, or more!
This "no waste" feeder
that puts an end to all that; chickens have to stick their heads inside
the feeder to eat. It's too far to beak out, and there's not enough room
to stand and scratch.
This feeder comes in two models, a Corner Model, with the ports on adjacent sides, designed to be tucked into a corner... and the other Center Model, with the ports on opposite sides, that you might place in the center of the coop. As a bonus, this feeder (either style) is also appropriate to
place outside in the run or the yard, without worrying that rain will
ruin the feed. The rain hood stands out a good 2" from the bucket.
- Two "no-waste" feeding ports.
- Two styles: Corner port or Center port
- Sized for 4 - 6 chickens, six weeks or older.
- Holds 20 lbs of pellets, crumbles, or grain.
- Rain hood for outside use if desired.
- BPA free and made of food-grade plastic.
- Dimensions: 13.5"x12"x10"
- Inner diameter of the feeding port is 3.5 inches.
- Weight 2.25 lbs
- Fully assembled, simply fill and feed!