(Due to overwhelming demand, please allow 2 - 3 weeks for this product to ship! You will receive a tracking number via email when your incubator ships.)
New and improved! We were cajoled into carrying the Genesis Hovabator by our employees because it's a reliable unit at a fraction of the cost of similar-sized incubators. My Pet Chicken "peeps" (that's what we call ourselves) report great hatches at home with this model year after year.
Plus, GQF is an American company that has been in business for 50+ years, so it's a name you can trust. You can find other incubator models for less, but they're made in China by no-name companies and just aren't reliable enough.
Like all incubators, the GENESIS requires a stable room
temperature and should not be used in areas like sheds or barns.
- 41 chicken egg capacity;
- Low-wattage, 12 volt system
- Picture window for easy viewing
- Perfect for educational, home and laboratory settings
- Designed specifically for bird eggs but can also accommodate reptile eggs
- Plug and play! Just add water and you're good to go.
- LCD displays set temp, actual temp and humidity level
- TUV-certified which means manufacturer claims have been independently verified (see the certification)
Dimensions: 18 1/2” x 18 1/2” x 9 1/2”
Automatic Egg Turner with Egg Racks
Included with purchase, we highly recommend this egg-cessory, even though it slightly diminishes the egg capacity of this incubator. The reason: between day 3 and 18 of the 21-day incubation cycle, eggs must be turned several times a day. The auto-turner not only will prevent you from having to do that by hand, but also improves hatch rates: the more an incubator is opened, the more likely you experience humidity and heat losses, and, ultimately, a drop in your hatch rate.
Dimensions: 15'' x 15'' x 3''
- Turner holds six egg racks, included with purchase
- Each universal egg rack holds any size egg, from a tiny partridge up to extra-large duck eggs
- Typical chicken egg capacity using Egg Racks: 41-42 eggs.
- Quail Egg Racks are also included, and accommodate around 120 quail eggs.
- Can be used with any Hova-Bator incubator
if you plan on purchasing our hatching eggs
as well, we recommend you order the eggs at least a week later, as the incubators can take 10 business days to arrive.
Made in the USA