1588 Genesis Hova-Bator (50 egg capacity)
Description:New and improved! We were cajoled into carrying the Genesis Hovabator by our employees because it's a reliable unit at a fraction of the cost of similar-sized incubators. My Pet Chicken "peeps" (that's what we call ourselves) report great hatches at home with this model year after year.
Plus, GQF is an American company that has been in business for 50+ years, so it's a name you can trust. You can find other incubator models for less, but they're made in China by no-name companies and just aren't reliable enough.
1588 Incubator: Ships Free!
Like all incubators, the GENESIS requires a stable room
temperature and should not be used in areas like sheds or barns.
- 50 chicken egg capacity; up to 130 quail eggs
- Low-wattage, 12 volt system
- Picture window for easy viewing
- Perfect for educational, home and laboratory settings
- Designed specifically for bird eggs but can also accommodate reptile eggs
- Plug and play! Just add water and you're good to go.
- LCD displays set temp, actual temp and humidity level
- TUV-ceretified which means manufacturer claims have been independently verified (see the certification)
Dimensions: 18 1/2” x 18 1/2” x 9 1/2”
Automatic Egg Turner with Egg Racks
We highly recommend purchasing this egg-cessory, even though it slightly diminishes the egg capacity of this incubator. The reason: between day 3 and 18 of the 21-day incubation cycle, eggs must be turned several times a day. The auto-turner not only will prevent you from having to do that by hand, but also improves hatch rates: the more an incubator is opened, the more likely you experience humidity and heat losses, and, ultimately, a drop in your hatch rate.
Dimensions: 15'' x 15'' x 3''
- Turner holds six Egg Racks, included with purchase
- Each "Universal" Egg Rack holds any size egg, from a tiny partridge egg up to extra-large duck eggs
- Typical chicken egg capacity using Egg Racks: 41-42 eggs.
- Quail Egg Racks are also included, and accommodate around 120 quail eggs.
- Can be used with any Hova-Bator incubator
Please note: if you plan on purchasing our hatching eggs as well, we recommend you order the eggs at least a week later, as the incubators can take 10 business days to arrive.
You Might Also Like: