Description:Mixed Ducklings are whatever we have available after all specific breeds are shipped. It is our choice of breeds. It is impossible to know exactly what will be in Mixed Ducklings. They could be Runners, Rouens, Khaki Campbells, Cayuga, Buff, Blue Swedish, Pekin or one of the layer strains. Occasionally, you may even get a White Crested in the mix.
Although you cannot request any specific breeds, you can request sexes for the Mixed Ducklings.
Our ducks will fully integrate with all the other breeds that we offer.
If you want purebred ducklings hatching from your ducks, make sure you
separate your ducks by breed during the mating season. Or you can let
your ducks cross and see what different shapes and colors you will get
with their ducklings.
* We can ship as few as two baby ducklings or goslings!
* All orders ship via USPS Priority Mail service.
Learn more about our shipping method
* You'll get the best shipping price if you order more than 15 waterfowl babies, due to the special care with which small orders must be packaged. The smallest orders of 2-9 ducklings will double or even triple your shipping rate, whereas small orders of 10-15 will add in the neighborhood of 50% more to your price (depending on your distance from our hatchery).
* Ducklings and goslings have special needs which are different from those of baby chicks. Read more, here
* Breed photos may not be representative of the parent breeding stock. In some cases our photos are of winning exhibition lines of poultry. Unless noted otherwise, we do not source from exhibition lines.