Ducklings: White Layer
White Layer duck White Layer duckling
Description:The White Layer is exclusively ours. It was developed in 1999 by our breeders, as some of our customers wanted a white egg laying bird. The White Layer produces just as many eggs as the Golden 300 Hybrid and all of its progeny are White Layers. They weigh 4.5-5.75 lbs and the female lays 200-290 large white eggs weighing 75-90 grams per year (a very small percentage may be bluish).
If you are interested in producing duck eggs to sell, we recommend you go to our Maximizing Egg Production page for more information on this topic.
Our ducks will fully integrate with all the other breeds that we offer.
If you want purebred ducklings hatching from your ducks, make sure you
separate your ducks by breed during the mating season. Or you can let
your ducks cross and see what different shapes and colors you will get
with their ducklings.
* We can ship as few as two baby ducklings or goslings!
* All orders ship via USPS Priority Mail service.
Learn more about our shipping method
* You'll get the best shipping price if you order more than 15 waterfowl babies, due to the special care with which small orders must be packaged. The smallest orders of 2-9 ducklings will double or even triple your shipping rate, whereas small orders of 10-15 will add in the neighborhood of 50% more to your price (depending on your distance from our hatchery).
* Ducklings and goslings have special needs which are different from those of baby chicks. Read more, here
* Breed photos may not be representative of the parent breeding stock. In some cases our photos are of winning exhibition lines of poultry. Unless noted otherwise, we do not source from exhibition lines.