Buff Goose Buff gosling
1Very Limited Availability
Description:The buff color is not common in wild waterfowl. In fact, both wild and domestic breeds of geese tend to have combinations of white, gray, and black coloring. So these Buff are particularly beautiful to watch -- especially in a reddish-orange sunset.
The Buff has a soft, buff coloring throughout except for its darker buff back and its almost white abdomen. It has dark hazel eyes, a light orange bill and orange legs and feet.
This medium-sized goose has a very calm disposition and is very friendly. It weighs 14-16 lbs and lays 25-35 large, white eggs per year. It has good mothering skills and is good at weeding.
geese will fully integrate with all the other breeds that we offer. If you want purebred geese, make sure you separate your geese by breed during the mating season. Or you can let your geese cross and see what different shapes and colors you will get with their goslings.
* We can ship as few as two baby ducklings or goslings!
* All orders ship via USPS Priority Mail service.
Learn more about our shipping method
* You'll get the best shipping price if you order more than 15 waterfowl babies, due to the special care with which small orders must be packaged. The smallest orders of 2-9 ducklings will double or even triple your shipping rate, whereas small orders of 10-15 will add in the neighborhood of 50% more to your price (depending on your distance from our hatchery).
* Ducklings and goslings have special needs which are different from those of baby chicks. Read more, here
* Breed photos may not be representative of the parent breeding stock. In some cases our photos are of winning exhibition lines of poultry. Unless noted otherwise, we do not source from exhibition lines.