Embden goose Embden geese Embden gosling
2Very Limited Availability
8Very Limited Availability
Description:Embden geese were originally bred in Germany, and then they were refined a bit more in England to be a more compact shaped goose. They have been in America since 1820 though they were originally called "Bremens" after their port of departure. Embden are the largest geese, along with the Large Dewlap Toulouse. They are common for good reason because they are large and hardy, lay good quantities of eggs, and will often raise a nestful of goslings.
Our heavy class geese weigh 15-20 lbs and have above average show quality. They have a pretty all-white appearance, bright blue eyes, an orange bill and deep orange shanks and feet. The females lay 35-45 extra-large, white eggs per year.
Our geese will fully integrate with all the other breeds that we offer.
If you want purebred geese, make sure you separate your geese by breed
during the mating season. Or you can let your geese cross and see what
different shapes and colors you will get with their goslings.
* We can ship as few as two baby ducklings or goslings!
* All orders ship via USPS Priority Mail service.
Learn more about our shipping method
* You'll get the best shipping price if you order more than 15 waterfowl babies, due to the special care with which small orders must be packaged. The smallest orders of 2-9 ducklings will double or even triple your shipping rate, whereas small orders of 10-15 will add in the neighborhood of 50% more to your price (depending on your distance from our hatchery).
* Ducklings and goslings have special needs which are different from those of baby chicks. Read more, here
* Breed photos may not be representative of the parent breeding stock. In some cases our photos are of winning exhibition lines of poultry. Unless noted otherwise, we do not source from exhibition lines.