Goslings: Super African
Super African goose Super African gosling
Description:All African geese originated in China and the Super African is an exact replica of the Lion Head goose of China. Looking at pictures and drawings from 150 years ago, it is striking how little the breed has changed. It is large and has a well developed dewlap, and it is probably the best guard goose you could have. However, due to its large size, it will not lay as many eggs and it is not as fertile as other geese. Super African geese weigh 16-20 lbs and the females will lay 20-30 extra large white eggs per year.
Our geese will fully integrate with all the other breeds that we offer.
If you want purebred geese, make sure you separate your geese by breed
during the mating season. Or you can let your geese cross and see what
different shapes and colors you will get with their goslings.
*You may order a maximum of 2 Super African goslings.
* We can ship as few as two baby ducklings or goslings!
* All orders ship via USPS Priority Mail service.
Learn more about our shipping method
* You'll get the best shipping price if you order more than 15 waterfowl babies, due to the special care with which small orders must be packaged. The smallest orders of 2-9 ducklings will double or even triple your shipping rate, whereas small orders of 10-15 will add in the neighborhood of 50% more to your price (depending on your distance from our hatchery).
* Ducklings and goslings have special needs which are different from those of baby chicks. Read more, here
* Breed photos may not be representative of the parent breeding stock. In some cases our photos are of winning exhibition lines of poultry. Unless noted otherwise, we do not source from exhibition lines.