Chicken Diaper, Removable Liner
"Lavender Lily" loves her diaper!
Diaper on a Chicken
Black & White Floral & Pink Chick diapers
Pink Chick Diaper, open
Red Polka Dot
AS MENTIONED IN TIME MAGAZINE!
Our diaper is made by hand with care in the USA, and comes with everything you need! It's easy to position and secure, durable and user-friendly. The pouch is lined for extra security against spills. Included with each order are simple instructions as well as one, easily removable, heavy-duty vinyl liner that Velcros into place. Small/Medium liners are interchangeable as are the Large/Extra Large. With an adjustable design and five sizes to choose from, you shouldn't have any trouble getting the perfect fit for your bird. To keep your chicken's diaper looking like new, hand wash and lay flat to dry. Each order is custom made, so please allow up to two weeks for shipment.
- Injured hens that need to recuperate indoors.
- Show birds that need to be separated from the flock in the months before before the show.
- Broody hens you've temporarily brought inside to "break" of broodiness.
Returns & Refunds:
- X-Small: For VERY SMALL BANTAMS. Examples: Seramas, Dutch, Modern Game.
- Small: For bantams 2 to 3.5 pounds. Examples: Silkies, Cochin bantams, Brahma Bantams
- Medium: For birds 3.5 to 5.5 pounds. Examples: Ameraucana, Andalusian, Campine, Dominique, Hamburg, Leghorn, Old English Game, Phoenix, Polish, Sultan.
- Large: For birds 5.5 to 7.5 pounds. Examples: Australorp, Barnevelder, Buckeye, Chantecler, Delaware, Faverolles, Marans, Naked Neck, New Hampshire, Plymouth Rock, Rhode Island Red, Sussex, Welsummer.
- X-Large: For birds over 7.5 pounds. Examples: Brahma, Cochin, Cornish, Jersey Giant, Orpington, Wyandotte.
If you decide not to use your diaper, or it doesn't fit properly on your bird, please just contact us for return instructions. We will refund your diaper in full.
Note: While we make every effort to ensure the product you purchase meets your
expectations, the actual fabric pattern may differ slightly from images and
renderings shown due to availability and at the discretion of our seamstress.
You Might Also Like: