STEPHANIE DO NOT SELL THIS. N-ALKYL CHEMICALS ARE SUSPECTED CARDIOVASCULAR, BLOOD AND NEURO-TOXICANTS.
If you've got a serious infection in your flock, this one-step disinfectant, germicidal, detergent and deodorant will help "kill" it. Fresh mint scent. Great for use in coops, zoos, kennels, laboratories, etc. Effective against Avian IBV, TGE and effective against Antibiotic-resistant strains of pathogens such as Salmonella and Staphylococcus. See label for complete list. Mix 1 oz per gallon of water.
Farm Premise, Livestock, Poultry House Disinfectant - DILUTION: 1:128 (1 oz. per gallon of water):
Ingredients: Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride 5.07% (used in hospitals to sterilize surgical instruments), n-Alkyl (C14 50%, C12 40%, C15 10%) dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride 3.38%
- Remove all animals and feeds from premises, trucks, coops, crates and enclosures.
- Remove all litter and manure from floors, walls and surfaces of barns, pens, stalls, chutes, vehicles, and other facilities and fixtures occupied or traversed by animals.
- Empty all troughs, racks and other feeding and
- Thoroughly clean all surfaces with soap or detergent, then rinse with water.
- Saturate all surfaces with the recommended disinfecting solution for a period of 10 minutes.
- Immerse all halters,ropes, and other types of equipment used in handling and restraining animals, as well as forks, shovels and scrapers used for removing litter and manure.
- Ventilate buildings, coops, cars, trucks, boats and other closed spaces. Do not house animals or empty equipment until treatment has been absorbed, set or dried.
- After treatment with disinfectant, thoroughly scrub feed racks, troughs, automatic feeders, fountains and waterers with soap or detergent, then rinse with potable water before reuse.
Sorry, this items cannot ship to California.