Banana and Oatmeal Muffins
Try these delicious and healthy muffins with bananas and oatmeal. A great grab-and-go breakfast or snack that is easy to make.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 2 chicken eggs or 1 duck egg
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup oatmeal
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease or line 12 muffin tins.
- In a mixing bowl combine sugar, flour, and baking soda. In a separate bowl mix butter, eggs, milk, mashed bananas, and honey.
- Combine flour and butter mixture, mix well.
- Stir in Oatmeal.
- Fill the muffin tins about 2/3rds full. Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Remove from pan and let cool on wire rack.
Tastes yummy with peanut butter or hazelnut spread.