The Richest Scrambled Eggs Ever - A My Pet Chicken Original!
The trick to these scrambled eggs is a small amount of Land O' Lakes White American cheese. It's so subtle that it won't taste like you've added cheese - it'll just taste rich and delicious.
6 large eggs
1 thick slice of Land O' Lakes White American cheese
1 tbsp butter
Salt to taste
- Heat butter in nonstick pan over low heat
- Mix eggs thoroughly in medium mixing bowl with a wire whisk
- Once butter is melted, add eggs to pan
- Cut cheese slice into 8 pieces, and immediately add to pan
- With silicone spatula, move contents every 20-30 seconds making sure eggs do not burn or
- Cook to taste. We like to remove eggs as soon as they're firmed up, but others like them
cooked slightly longer.
- Remove from pan and add salt to taste!