Pullets: Super Blue Egg Layer
Sale Sold out
Regular price $79.99
Regular priceUnit price per
For Super Blue Eggers, we've taken our favorite egg-laying breed and crossed them with our most vibrant blue egg layers. The result: prolific layers of large, blue-tinted eggs. Super Blue Egg Layers are friendly and curious, but best of all, they are incredibly versatile. You'll find they will do well in both warm and cool climates and produce large, blue-tinted eggs at an astounding rate--thus the "Super" in the name! Our girls average five to six eggs a week, even through the heat of summer. Super Blues will have pea combs and lay blue-tinted eggs.
Please also keep in mind that your blue eggs may be anywhere from pale blue-hued to a more intense, aqua blue. There is no chicken to our knowledge, that lays a true sky-blue egg.
Special Limited Time Offer! Buy 3, Get 1 FREE Easter Egger pullet. (Shipping cost of the free Easter Egg pullet is also FREE.) Be sure to add the Easter Egger pullet to your cart, and if eligible, this special offer will be applied at check-out. This offer is valid only while supplies last.
Benefits of Purchasing Pullets
- Started pullets are an excellent option for people who don't have the time, equipment, or desire to care for chicks.
- These juvenile chicks are sexed twice, once at hatch and again at six weeks old, which reduces your chance of ending up with roosters.
- The minimum order is just 3 chicks!
Additional Pullet Information
- These pullets will be vaccinated for Marek's disease and MG (Mycoplasma gallisepticum)
- Our six-week started pullets are floor-raised and socialized with humans, and their beaks are intact--we never trim.
- Please keep your 6-week-olds quarantined from your existing flock for four or more weeks, and take care when introducing them.
Pullet Shipping Information
- All Started Juveniles are shipped USPS Express Mail.
- Due to import regulations, we cannot ship to Connecticut, Virginia, Iowa, Vermont, Texas, Hawaii, and Minnesota.
- Pullets will ship on Tuesday or Wednesday of the designated shipping week. You will receive an email with tracking information once they leave the farm.