Cook time: 30 minutes
- 6 eggs
- 3 shallots, chopped
- 1/2 medium zucchini, grated
- 1/2 cup Half and Half
- 1 tbsp fresh basil
- 1 tbsp fresh, flat leaf (Italian) parsley
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup pancake mix
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Sauté the shallots in olive oil until golden.
- Mix eggs well in a large mixing bowl.
- Add shallots, zucchini, half and half, basil, parsley, 1/4 cup parmesan cheese & pancake mix.
- Stir ingredients well, making sure there are no lumps.
- Pour mixture into well-buttered baking dish.
- Bake until cake tester comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 of cheese, and broil until cheese melts and is slightly brown.