Ducklings: Golden 300 Hybrid Layer Duck
Golden 300 pair Golden 300 Hybrid ducklings Golden 300 Hybrid Layer Ducklings Golden 300 Hybrid male ducklings Golden 300 Hybrid female ducklings Golden 300 Hybrid duckling Golden 300 Hybrid duckling
Description:The Golden 300 Hybrid was developed by our breeder in 1996 by crossing and utilizing the attributes of different duck breeds in order to produce a duck that lays more and larger eggs. This duck weighs 4.5-5.75 lbs and will lay between 200-290 large mostly white eggs weighing 75-90 grams per year. About 5% may have blue-green coloring.
As adults, the females range in color from a very light brown to a very dark brown, often with areas of white on them. Males have the appearance of a Rouen or a dull-looking Cayuga, or they may have white and dark markings. If you would like a white bird that lays as well as the Golden 300
Hybrid Layer, you can order our exclusive White Layer which was developed in 1999.
If you mate a Golden 300 Hybrid with another Golden 300 Hybrid, their progeny will hatch in blacks, yellows and browns with no relationship between sex and color.
Our ducks will fully integrate with all the other breeds that we offer.
If you want purebred ducklings hatching from your ducks, make sure you
separate your ducks by breed during the mating season. Or you can let
your ducks cross and see what different shapes and colors you will get
with their ducklings.
* We can ship as few as two baby ducklings or goslings!
* All orders ship via USPS Priority Mail service.
Learn more about our shipping method
* You'll get the best shipping price if you order more than 15 waterfowl babies, due to the special care with which small orders must be packaged. The smallest orders of 2-9 ducklings will double or even triple your shipping rate, whereas small orders of 10-15 will add in the neighborhood of 50% more to your price (depending on your distance from our hatchery).
* Ducklings and goslings have special needs which are different from those of baby chicks. Read more, here
* Breed photos may not be representative of the parent breeding stock. In some cases our photos are of winning exhibition lines of poultry. Unless noted otherwise, we do not source from exhibition lines.