Pilgrim geese Pilgrim flock Pilgrim flock Pilgrim goslings
3Very Limited Availability
1Very Limited Availability
4Very Limited Availability
Description:Pilgrims are the only domestic goose breed in which you can distinguish males from females at any age. As goslings, the males are yellow and light gray with lighter colored bills whereas the females have a deeper gray-green down and a darker bill. Mature males are white with a touch of gray on their rump or wings and mature females are gray in color like a Toulouse but often with white on their heads.
Pilgrim geese are very calm and have a reputation for being excellent parents. The fertility of their eggs is low, however, in our experience, it averages about 60% over the complete season. Pilgrim geese weigh 13-15 lbs, and the females lay 20-25 large, white eggs per year.
Our geese will fully integrate with all the other breeds that we offer.
If you want purebred geese, make sure you separate your geese by breed
during the mating season. Or you can let your geese cross and see what
different shapes and colors you will get with their goslings.
* We can ship as few as two baby ducklings or goslings!
* All orders ship via USPS Priority Mail service.
Learn more about our shipping method
* You'll get the best shipping price if you order more than 15 waterfowl babies, due to the special care with which small orders must be packaged. The smallest orders of 2-9 ducklings will double or even triple your shipping rate, whereas small orders of 10-15 will add in the neighborhood of 50% more to your price (depending on your distance from our hatchery).
* Ducklings and goslings have special needs which are different from those of baby chicks. Read more, here
* Breed photos may not be representative of the parent breeding stock. In some cases our photos are of winning exhibition lines of poultry. Unless noted otherwise, we do not source from exhibition lines.