Up to 24 Chicken Eggs
Brinsea Maxi 24 Advance EX Fully Automatic Digital Incubator (24 eggs)
This new incubator model, Brinsea's Maxi 24 Advance, holds 24 hens’ eggs. The popular Maxi II Advance has been redesigned to hold more eggs and be even more flexible for your hatching needs! The single ring egg disk has been replaced by an innovative mix-and-match quadrant system available in 4 variants allowing users to incubate more eggs of the same size or eggs of different sizes at the same time. Perfect for incubating rare breeds, it provides the convenience of automatic turning with the reassurance of digital alarms and integral automatic control of humidity.
This 24 egg incubator is menu-driven and extremely easy to use but provides all necessary features for breeders of rare eggs and those hatching quail or parrots. This top-of-the-line model is the most convenient of all of the mid-sized Brinseas because everything is automated.
- Digital display for temperature and humidity
- Automatic temperature control in °F or °C, The factory temperature is fully calibrated and preset to 99.5 F but is adjustable
- Automatic humidity control in % RH (Relative Humidity) with integral humidity pump
- High and low temperature alarms including the new room temperature alarm
- Periodic Egg Cooling feature
- Automatic egg turning with programmable turning interval and turning angle
- Fan assisted air circulation
- Clear dome for excellent visibility
- Biomaster™ anti-microbial plastic construction - robust and easy to clean
- 4 egg quadrant are included with this incubator which will hold approximately 24 standard chicken eggs capacity, 12 duck or turkey eggs, 8 goose or 40 smaller eggs such as quail, pheasant, or parrot eggs.
- You do have to add the fertile eggs yourself! ;-)
The water pump humidity control system comes partly assembled (you must hook up a tube; instructions with illustrations are provided). You must also provide a water container, such as a water bottle, as a source for your humidity pump. And your fertile eggs!
For this model with automatic humidity control, you'll also need space to set your water container on the same flat surface with the incubator, so it can be hooked to the pump. The water container cannot be placed on top of the incubator.
Register your incubator with the manufacturer and be eligible for a 3-year warranty!
Do not purchase your hatching eggs until you have received and set up your incubator.
- This item is shipped via UPS. A signature will be required and is unable to be waived.
There is a 20% restocking fee for returns on this item.