OverEZ Walk-In Chicken Run, 2 sizes
The OverEZ Walk-In Chicken Run is the perfect solution for providing your chicken flock with a safe and secure outdoor space! Designed with versatility in mind, this chicken run can either stand-alone or conveniently attach to your existing chicken coop, creating the perfect extension to your coop setup.
Please Note: This purchase is for the chicken run only. A chicken coop is not included in this purchase.
OverEZ Chicken Run Features:
- Walk-In Door: The chicken run has a convenient walk-in door complete with hinges and a latch, allowing easy access.
- Easy Assembly: With the included assembly kit and clear instructions, putting together this chicken run is a breeze. No need to be a DIY expert; you'll have it up and ready in no time!
- Compatibility: The chicken run is specially designed to fit perfectly over any of the OverEZ chicken coops, thanks to the included adapter. Moreover, it's also compatible with most other coop brands, giving you even more options.
- Premium Construction: The frame of the run is made of durable pre-painted steel square tubing, ensuring stability and longevity.
- Secure Wire Mesh: The wire mesh used is of the highest quality, with 2" x 2", 15-gauge openings and 1" x 2", 15-gauge wire around the bottom perimeter. Your chickens will be well-protected from predators!
OverEZ Chicken Run Product Dimensions:
8' Run Dimensions: 6’6" W x 7’6" L x 6'3" H, 260 pounds
15' Run Dimensions: 6'6" W x 15' L x 6'3" H, 380 pounds
Optional Roof-Tarp Feature:
Roof Tarp: Keep your chickens cool and dry with the optional custom-fit tarp that covers the length of the run. Shield your flock from harsh weather conditions and provide them with a comfortable, sheltered area.
The OverEZ Walk-In Chicken Run is the perfect complement to your chicken coop setup. (Currently sold out)
Ships Free within 2-3 business days.
We're all set to ship your OverEZ Coop via LTL freight. The shipping company will give you a call to work out the perfect delivery time that suits you best.
- Here's the deal: the LTL freight will arrive on a tractor-trailer, measuring a hefty 50 feet or more. If you're worried about accessibility, don't fret! Just reach out to the shipping company to schedule a pickup at their terminal or arrange to meet the truck for a seamless transfer of the coop to your vehicle.
- Keep in mind that the freight company can deliver the coop right to the bottom of your driveway, so you're almost there! Need a friendly tip? Rally the older kids for some fun to help move the coop effortlessly!
- We want this to be a smooth journey for you. If, for any reason, you don't think you can meet the requirements for delivery, please check with us before ordering. Any order that cannot be delivered will be returned to us, and you will be responsible for the return freight fee.
- Any shipping questions pop up? No worries at all! Feel free to contact us; our team is here and ready to help you in any way we can! Happy coop adventures ahead!
Unfortunately, we cannot ship this product to Hawaii or Alaska.
If your run has been significantly damaged in shipment, please report the damages to us within 48 hours of arrival if possible. We ask that you send pictures of the damage so we can best determine the following steps to be taken.
Returns are accepted within 30 days of receipt for unassembled runs that are in their original packaging. Just contact us, and we'll provide return instructions.
Please note that you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.
Financing is available; pay over time with our partner ShopPay.