Pullets: Green Queen Easter Egger, Shipping week of 3/27/2023
Easter Eggers are loved for their sweet personalities, hardiness in both the heat and cold, and large eggs in all shades of green and blue (a small percentage even lay a light pinkish brown color!). This is why they've topped the best-seller list every single year since we started selling chicks in 2007.
We love EEs for the backyard flock because they don't tend to be aggressive with one another like some breeds can be (Rhode Island Reds, we're looking at you!). They're super friendly, active foragers, and cold hardy. In their second year and beyond, Easter Eggers are known to lay extra large eggs. They rarely can go broody, but are not excessively so. Easter Eggers are usually bearded and tend to have slate or willow (blue or green) legs. They are friendly, and favorites of children, who love their easygoing personalities and to gather colored eggs.
*A small percentage may lay another egg color, including tinted, brown or even pinkish. Each hen will give ONE egg color. The egg color will not change from one egg being laid to another. For example, if your hen has just laid a green egg, it will lay a green egg its entire life.
Benefits of Purchasing Pullets
- Started pullets are an excellent option for people who don't have the time, equipment, or desire to care for chicks.
- These juvenile chicks are sexed twice, once at hatch and again at six weeks old, which reduces your chance of ending up with roosters.
- The minimum order is just 2 chicks!
Additional Pullet Information
- These pullets will be vaccinated for Marek's disease and MG (Mycoplasma gallisepticum)
- Our six-week started pullets are floor-raised and socialized with humans, and their beaks are intact--we never trim.
- Please keep your 6-week-olds quarantined from your existing flock for four or more weeks, and take care when introducing them.
Pullet Shipping Information
- All Started Juveniles are shipped USPS Express Mail.
- Due to import regulations, we cannot ship to Hawaii, and Minnesota.
- Pullets will ship on Tuesday or Wednesday of the designated shipping week. You will receive an email with tracking information once they leave the farm.
Top Picks for you!
Pullets: Olive Eggers, Shipping week of 3/27/2023Regular price $74.99Regular priceUnit price per
$79.99Sale price $74.99
Pullets: Wheaten Marans, Shipping week of 3/27/2023Regular price $119.99Regular priceUnit price per
Pullets: Ultra Rare Surprise Me! Shipping week of 3/27/2023Regular price $59.99Regular priceUnit price per
Pullets: Blue/Black/Splash Ameraucana, Shipping week of 3/27/2023Regular price $129.99Regular priceUnit price per
Pullets: 100% Frizzle Easter Egger, Shipping week of 3/27/2023Regular price $119.99Regular priceUnit price per