"The Bungalow" Chicken Coop
- Free with every purchase: a wire mesh floor for the run to keep rodents and burrowing predators out. You won't find this feature anywhere else!
- Better quality latches, and dual latches on every opening to keep predators out
- Extra deep droppings trays that actually work, lined with galvanized metal
- Windows are made with strong plexiglass
- Designs specified down to the millimeter for maximum usability
- Covered runs to keep the elements out that can be added onto and daisy-chained together for more space.
About the Bungalow Chicken Coop
This coop comfortably houses up to six standard chickens or eight or more bantams. (The Bungalow even makes a great duck house or rabbit hutch, because it is close to the ground and the roosting poles and nest box dividers are removable. And Silkies especially love the Bungalow because they tend to hate ladders!) Features:
- Made of thick, kiln-dried wood.
- Panels are secured with zinc-galvanized bolts, not flimsy screws.
- Tongue and groove, wood-roof runs daisy-chain together. Combine up to four runs for a ton of extra space for your flock.
- Attach up to four optional runs, which include wire mesh floors to keep rodents out!
- Add on an additional nest box for even more space.
- Ships free to your door.
- Henhouse Dimensions: 49" wide (including nest box) x 34.5" deep x 42" high at tallest point
- Bird Capacity: 6- 8
- Nest Boxes: Three (11" deep x 13" high at highest point) x 10" wide; Option to have six with the additional nesting box
- Total Roosting Space: 5' 3" (two 31.75" roosts)
- Vents: Two slide-open vents open to 8.75" x 5", backed by 1/2" hardware cloth.
- Front Door: Slide-open door opens to 10.5" wide by 14.5" tall, with access ramp.
- Rear Door: Hinge-type door opens to 13.75" x 14.75" and has dual latches.
- Pull-out Droppings Tray: 2 3/4" deep metal-lined pan spans the house floor.
- Optional Run: Purchase up to four. Each is 44.1" long x 33" wide x 42" high at the highest point.
Roof Construction: Tongue-and-
groove, both on the coop and optional run.
- Building Material: Kiln-dried Chinese fir
Shipping Information for the Bungalow Chicken Coop:
Shipping is included! Allow up to 2 weeks for arrival. We only ship this chicken coop to the 48 contiguous states. Therefore we cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and the other U.S. territories).
This item is shipped via freight. A signature will be required and is unable to be waived. Please allow up to 2 weeks for your coop to arrive. We will send your tracking number by email as soon as it's available. You can look for it in our website's Track My Order area.
Damages, Returns & Cancellations:
If your coop has been significantly damaged in shipment, please report the damages to us within 48 hours of arrival. We ask that you send pictures of the damage so we can best determine the following steps to be taken. Please be aware that superficial scratches and dings may occur in the shipping process. We will replace or refund you for any broken, missing, or damaged pieces.
If you cancel your order before the coop leaves our warehouse, we'll refund you all but a $5 cancellation fee.
In addition, if you've changed your mind after your coop has shipped, you may return your new, unused, and unassembled coop with packaging intact in the original box within 30 days of receipt. You will receive a full refund, minus your cost to send it back to us, and a restocking fee of up to 20%.
Just contact us, and we'll provide return instructions. Once we have received and approved your items for resale, we'll promptly issue a refund.
Financing is available, pay over time with our partner ShopPay.