The trick to these scrambled eggs is a small amount of Land O' Lakes White American cheese. It's so subtle that it won't taste like you've added cheese - it'll just taste rich and delicious.
Cook time: 5 minutes
- 6 large eggs
- 1 thick slice of Land O' Lakes White American cheese
- 1 tbsp butter
- Salt to taste
- Heat butter in nonstick pan over low heat.
- Mix eggs thoroughly in medium mixing bowl with a wire whisk.
- Once butter is melted, add eggs to pan.
- Cut cheese slice into 8 pieces, and immediately add to pan.
- With silicone spatula, move contents every 20-30 seconds making sure eggs do not burn or stick!
- Cook to taste. We like to remove eggs as soon as they're firmed up, but others like them cooked slightly longer.
- Remove from pan and add salt to taste!