Up to 12 Chicks, Up to 6 Ducklings, Up to 40 Guinea Keets
My Pet Chicken Hen Pen Pop-Up Brooder
- The My Pet Chicken Hen Pen Pop-Up Brooder is made of top-quality materials.
- Designed to fit up to 12 chicks or 6 ducklings or 40 guinea keets.
- Keeps brooder messes contained.
- Easy to clean!
My Pet Chicken has tested and designed this premium Hen Pen Pop-up brooder and baby chick enclosure to solve the most common issues for those who raise baby chicks.
Our materials are thicker, stronger, and better! Made with a thick canvas - not nylon like other pet pens. The wires are encased in rubber and canvas sleeves, which won't tear through as can happen with nylon. We also designed the netting with a thicker cording and smaller holes than other pet pens, which helps keep the mess in and the pets and young kids out.
Now available in Green! (The blue-colored brooder shown in photos is discontinued.)
No more cats or toddlers getting into the chicks. Our premium brooder is made of thick, strong material, and it's fully enclosable to help keep chicks safe from mischievous hands and paws. Please do not leave children or pets unsupervised when near the brooder.
- No more jailbreaks. After two to three weeks, chicks can often escape traditional brooders, and you can guess what happens then: poop (so much poop!) where you don't want it, and the possibility for chicks to be injured or worse.
- No more mess. While we encourage you to put a layer of plastic under your brooder "just in case" or place it on a waterproof surface, our extensive testing has shown this brooder to be waterproof. You won't have to worry about water spills or about bedding being kicked all over the place.
- No corners for chicks to get trapped in. Corners are no Bueno when it comes to raising chicks! They huddle when frightened, and tragedy can sometimes befall the ones stuck in the corner. Our octagon design ensures their safety.
- Nothing bulky to store. The Hen Pen Pop-Up brooder folds flat, so it doesn't take up space when not in use.
- No more waste. You can use this brooder year after year, hatch after hatch. We carefully designed and tested this to stand the test of time.
- Up to 12 chicks or 6 ducklings or 40 guinea keets up until 6 weeks of age, or double that if you plan to move your flock outdoors by 3-4 weeks of age.
- A broody hen if you want mama to raise her chicks naturally.
- Use as a hospital for an injured flock member that needs to be temporarily separated from the rest of the flock until recovered.
- Use as a temporary quarantine for new birds you're bringing into your flock.
For indoor use. The Hen Pen Pop-Up Brooder is not predator-proof. Raccoons and other precocious predators can chew their way in. If left outside for short periods of time, chicks and hens should be monitored.
Dimensions and specifications:
- Fully open: 41" x 41" x 19"
- Folded flat: 20.5" x 18" x 1.75"
- Floor space: 11 sq. ft.
- Conveniently reach your poultry with a zippered top and front entrance. The front door is equipped with velcro tabs, allowing you to easily roll it up and secure it in position.