Cook time: 60 minutes
- 1 dozen eggs
- 3/4 cup Hellman's mayonnaise
- 1 tsp salt
- Pepper to taste
- Hard-boil, cool and peel eggs according to the recipe.
- Cut eggs in half (the long way) using a sharp knife.
- Remove egg yolks and put them in a large Ziploc bag. Set the halved egg whites aside.
- Seal Ziploc bag and gently mush egg yolks until crumbly.
- Add Hellman's mayonnaise and salt to bag and re-seal.
- Mush contents together until creamy, and add pepper to taste.
- Cut 1/2" off one corner of the Ziploc bag.
- Squeeze 1.5 tablespoons of yolk mixture into each egg white half, and you're ready to serve!
- Some people garnish with paprika, but you don't need to!
- Try serving these in a deviled egg dish.