MPC Exclusive, Rare
Tolerates Heat Well
Hardy in Winter
Baby Chicks: Ameribella
|Other Breeds Available
Introducing the NEW Ameribella chicken breed: Exclusive to My Pet Chicken!
Are you ready to add some eggs to your egg basket? Look no further than our new and exclusive Ameribella! This production layer of large cream-tinted eggs is the perfect bird for any backyard flock or farm looking to keep their egg cartons full. This hardy breed is easy to keep and will thrive in a variety of environments.
- The Ameribella chicken breed is a tremendous layer and is expected to lay 5-6 large cream-tinted eggs weekly.
- Calm and Sociable: These delightful chickens are known for their calm nature, especially when handled. They make the perfect backyard pet for new or experienced chicken keepers and in small or large flocks.
- Black Plumage: The Ameribella hens are beautiful birds with mostly black feathers with hints of red. The Ameribella rooster has black barred feathers.
What to know about Marek's disease vaccine
- We offer the Marek's Disease vaccine on the checkout page.
- Related articles: Should I get my birds vaccinated? and All about Marek's disease.
- Due to Rhode Island state law, the minimum order of day-old chicks shipped to Rhode Island is 12.