Tolerates Heat Well
Hardy in Winter
Baby Chicks: Black Ameraucana
|Shipping Week||Availability||Other Breeds Available|
The Black Ameraucana is a vision of regal beauty! Its lustrous, jet-black feathers shimmer with an iridescent sheen, making it stand out in any flock. The glossy black plumage is complemented by its bright red combs and small wattles, creating a stunning and dramatic contrast that will leave a lasting impression. Their fluffy muffs and beards also add to their stunning look!
My Pet Chicken is offering true Black Ameraucana baby chicks for sale. These are not Easter Eggers nor are the Araucanas that some other hatcheries sell (which are really Easter Eggers too.)
Ameraucanas have a sweet temperament and lay pretty, light blue to greenish blue eggs. Quantities are very limited, so reserve your order quickly!
- Chicken Breed List: Ameraucana
- How to Identify Baby Chicks with Leg Bands
- Baby Chick Identification Photos
- Baby Chicks: Behind the Scenes
What to know about Marek's disease vaccine
- We offer the Marek's Disease vaccine on the checkout page.
- Related articles: Should I get my birds vaccinated? and All about Marek's disease.
- Due to Rhode Island state law, the minimum order of day-old chicks shipped to Rhode Island is 12.