Very Good (4/wk)
Assorted, Blue, Green, Tan
Tolerates Heat Well
Hardy in Winter
Baby Chicks: Easter Egger
|Shipping Week||Availability||Other Breeds Available|
*Please note that while Easter Eggers chiefly lay blue or green eggs, a small percentage will lay another egg color, including tinted, brown or even pinkish. Each hen will give ONE egg color. The egg color will not change from one egg being laid to another. For example, if your hen has just laid a green egg, it will lay a green egg its entire life.
Other hatcheries may call this breed "Ameraucanas," "Americanas" or sometimes "Araucanas," but they're really Easter Eggers. We are one of only a few places that provide true Ameraucanas.
- Easter Egger Chicken: The Complete Guide
- Chicken Breed List: Easter Egger
- How to Identify Baby Chicks with Leg Bands
- Baby Chick Identification Photos
- Baby Chicks: Behind the Scenes
What to know about Marek's disease vaccine
- We offer the Marek's Disease vaccine on the checkout page.
- Related articles: Should I get my birds vaccinated? and All about Marek's disease.
- Due to Rhode Island state law, the minimum order of day-old chicks shipped to Rhode Island is 12.