Very Good (4/wk)
Assorted, Blue, Green, Brown, Tinted
Tolerates Heat Well
Hardy in Winter
Baby Chicks: Easter Egger Bantam
|Shipping Week||Availability||Other Breeds Available|
- They tend to do super well in the heat because of their dainty size,
- They also do just fine in the cold due to their small pea comb
- Easter Eggers can be any color at all, and we just love the variety: from pure white, to silver penciled-looking, to buff, gray, blue, brown and black.
- They're easily tameable and can be a super sweet pet.
- They're super duper layers! While bantam eggs are smaller than normal, our Easter Egger bantams can easily churn out 5-6 eggs a week.
Other known (misleading) aliases of this same breed: Ameraucanas, Americanas, or sometimes Araucanas; We are one of only a few places that provide true Ameraucanas.
Please note that while Easter Eggers chiefly lay blue or green eggs, they may (rarely) lay any egg color, including tinted, white, brown or even pinkish eggs. Each hen will give only one egg color her whole life, though—it won't change from one day to the next.
- Easter Egger Chicken: The Complete Guide
- Chicken Breed List: Easter Egger
- Baby Chicks: Behind the Scenes
What to know about Marek's disease vaccine
- We offer the Marek's Disease vaccine on the checkout page.
- Related articles: Should I get my birds vaccinated? and All about Marek's disease.
- Due to Rhode Island state law, the minimum order of day-old chicks shipped to Rhode Island is 12.