Assorted, Blue, Green
Tolerates Heat Well
Hardy in Winter
Baby Chicks: Lavender Dream Easter Egger
|Shipping Week||Availability||Other Breeds Available|
Introducing the NEW Lavender Dream Easter Egger: Exclusive to My Pet Chicken!
Are you ready to add some beauty to your backyard chicken flock? Look no further than our new and exclusive Lavender Dream Easter Egger, the enchanting addition your flock has been waiting for! This exclusive breed will surely steal your heart with its unique qualities and beautiful lavender plumage.
- Stunning Lavender Plumage: The Lavender Dream Easter Egger is a true sight to behold with its lavender feathers. Whether you're a seasoned poultry enthusiast or a first-time chicken owner, this breed will undoubtedly stand out in your coop and garden.
- Abundant and Colorful Eggs: Easter Eggers are renowned for their charming, pastel-colored eggs, and the Lavender Dream is no exception. With a palette that includes shades of blue or green, your egg basket will be the envy of all! Please note: Easter Eggers chiefly lay blue or green eggs. A small percentage will lay another egg color, including tinted, brown, or even pinkish. Each hen will give ONE egg color. The egg color will not change from one egg being laid to another. For example, if your hen has just laid a green egg, it will lay a green egg its entire life.
- Friendly and Sociable: These delightful chickens are known for their friendly nature. Therefore, Lavender Dream Easter Eggers are perfect for families, as they are gentle and approachable, making them great companions for adults and children. Watch as they happily interact with your family, following you around the yard and showing off their inquisitive personalities.
Make your flock extra special by adding the Lavender Dream Easter Egger! You will enjoy a burst of color and charm in your coop and relish the delight of gathering fresh, colorful eggs straight from your backyard.
Related Baby Chick Articles:
- Easter Egger Chicken: The Complete Guide
- Chicken Breed List: Easter Egger
- How to Identify Baby Chicks with Leg Bands
- Baby Chick Identification Photos
- Baby Chicks: Behind the Scenes
What to know about Marek's disease vaccine
- We offer the Marek's Disease vaccine on the checkout page.
- Related articles: Should I get my birds vaccinated? and All about Marek's disease.
- Due to Rhode Island state law, the minimum order of day-old chicks shipped to Rhode Island is 12.