Chicken Diaper - Removable Liners Available
Sale Sold out
Regular price $29.95
Regular priceUnit price per
On sale! This is our best-reviewed, exclusive, handmade-in-the-USA chicken diaper. These fashionable and oh-so-helpful chicken diapers are designed and sewn by a chicken keeper who's also a former fashion industry pro. In other words: she knows what she's doing, and this is made right! The extra few dollars you'll spend are worth it.
Our diaper is handmade in the USA with care and comes with all the "extras" to make cleanup easy. It's easy to secure on your hen, simple to position, and super durable. The pouch is lined for extra security against spills. Included with each order are simple instructions as well as one, easily removable, heavy-duty vinyl liner that Velcros into place. (Liners for the different sized diapers are all the same size, in case you were wondering.)
To keep your chicken's diaper looking like new, hand wash and lay flat to dry. Each diaper is custom made.
Chicken diapers are great for:
- Injured hens that need to recuperate indoors.
- Show birds that need to be separated from the flock in the months before before the show.
- Broody hens you've temporarily brought inside to "break" of broodiness.
- Small: For bantams 2 to 3.5 pounds. Examples: Silkies, Cochin bantams, Brahma Bantams
- Medium: For birds 3.5 to 5.5 pounds. Examples: Ameraucana, Andalusian, Campine, Dominique, Hamburg, Leghorn, Old English Game, Phoenix, Polish, Sultan.
- Large: For birds 5.5 to 7.5 pounds. Examples: Australorp, Barnevelder, Buckeye, Chantecler, Delaware, Faverolles, Marans, Naked Neck, New Hampshire, Plymouth Rock, Rhode Island Red, Sussex, Welsummer.
If the size you order doesn't fit your bird, just mail it back to us within 30 days, and we'll send you a new one for free.
Actual fabric pattern may differ slightly from images shown at the discretion of our seamstress, based on availability.
Top Picks for you!
Removable Liner for Chicken Diaper - 2 & 4 PackRegular price From $9.00Regular priceUnit price per