Farmight Auto-Filling Poultry Water Cup, Pack of 5 or 10
Sale Sold out
Regular price $29.99
Regular priceUnit price per
We love these watering cups for bucket-style or PVC waterers, and we think you will too! Water stays cleaner than a standard waterer, which means less work for you! Use these water cups in the warmer months and swap them out with the freeze-free horizontal nipples to use in the colder months. The cups fill with water automatically and are always half full, so your flock will have more access to water when they need it most. Hens dip their wattles in the water to cool down in summer!
Best of all, there's no learning curve for your flock with these cups. Just drill holes using a 3/8th inch drill bit into the bucket of your choice. Place the holes at least 1 inch above the base of the bucket. Place the water bucket on an elevated platform, such as bricks, to keep the cups above ground level. Adjust the height of cups to approximately the height of your birds' backs for maximum comfort.
Poultry watering cup features:
- Water flows automatically: no tabs to depress
- Can be used for any type of fowl. Ducks and geese love these, too!
- No tabs or float valves to break!
- Use on buckets, rain barrels, PVC pipes, etc.
- Perfect for gravity-fed systems (attached directly to a bucket) or systems with a float valve or pressure regulator. 3 PSI is the maximum pressure for the cups to work properly.
Installation Note: The wing nut goes inside the bucket; the washer goes on the outside.
Dimensions: 4.5" x 3" x 2.5"