Hen Helper Probiotic Supplement, 32 oz.
- Improved resistance to pathogens and disease
- Improved weight gain
- Improved egg production
- Increased egg size
- Improved shell hardness
- Decreased mortality
- “The Effects of Supplementation of Humate and Probiotic on Egg Production andQuality Parameters During the Late Laying Period in Hens” (2004 M.A. Yoruk et al) See it
- “The effects of humic acid on egg production and egg traits of laying hens” (2005 S. Kucukersan et al)See it
- “Humic Acid Substances in Animal Agriculture” (2005 A. Schuhmacher et al)See it
- “Effect of supplemental humates on performance and intestinal microflora of local chicks” (2009 R.A. Hassan, et al) See it
Directions for use:
- Add 1 tsp Hen Helper per gallon of fresh water. One quart treats 192 gallons of water.
- Hen Helper can be given to chicks as early as day 5
- We recommend administering it to them for three days, and then off for two weeks. This recommendation is to preserve resources, however some "poultry people" continuously apply Hen Helper to maximize benefits
- Please do not apply with any disinfectants or vinegar.
- No refrigeration necessary.
- The product is deemed to be valid 18 months from the date of purchase.
The active ingredient in this probiotic supplement and the organic composted humus contains several strains of beneficial bacteria. Some of these strains include Bacillus mojavensis, Bacillus subtilis, Nitrobacillus georgiensis, and Bacillus megaterium just to name a few.
Please Note: We cannot accept returns on this Hen Helper Probiotic Supplement due to health and safety concerns.