Cream, White, Tinted
Tolerates Heat Well
Not Cold Hardy
Pullet: Porcelain d'Uccle Bantam, Shipping Week of 09/05/2023
Porcelain plumage consists of a base of parchment feathers, each one marked with a lavender blue crescent-moon, and tipped with a pale, gibbous spangle, making for a lovely dappled grey---like moonlight on frosted dried grass. They positively glow!
The fluffy beards of the Porcelains give them an air of shyness, so it is delightful to discover how truly friendly they are. They are fair layers of tiny, creamy-colored eggs. Note that their mature coloring takes time to manifest and does not usually appear until after the first adult molt. Juvenile plumage will be without the subtle spangles of adult birds.
The sweet disposition of the adorable Porcelain d'Uccles makes them a must for anyone who likes pet bantams; their radiant beauty means they are also indispensable for anyone who likes to show.
Benefits of Purchasing Pullets
- Started pullets are an excellent option for people who don't have the time, equipment, or desire to care for chicks.
- These juvenile chicks are sexed twice, once at hatch and again at six weeks old, which reduces your chance of ending up with roosters.
- The minimum order is just 2 chicks!
Additional Pullet Information
- These pullets will be vaccinated for Marek's disease and MG (Mycoplasma gallisepticum)
- Our six-week started pullets are floor-raised and socialized with humans, and their beaks are intact--we never trim.
- Please keep your 6-week-olds quarantined from your existing flock for four or more weeks, and take care when introducing them.
Pullet Shipping Information
- All Started Juveniles are shipped USPS Express Mail.
- Due to import regulations, we cannot ship to Texas, Hawaii, and Minnesota.
- Pullets will ship on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday of the designated shipping week. You will receive an email with tracking information once they leave the farm.