Made in USA
Ultimate Chicken Coop w/feeder and waterer (up to 6 chickens)
Here's an overview of the Ultimate Chicken Coop w/feeder and waterer:
- Flip-top clamshell design that opens fully for easy access
- Two removable nest boxes and floor trays for easy cleaning
- An included, removable feeder and waterer
- A coop bottom with a mesh design that allows waste to pass through when you remove the two included trays.
- A ridge vent and side vents for excellent air circulation; the side vents can be closed in inclement weather
- Two roosts + two more in the optional run
- Locking, predator-proof latches on all the lids and the chicken door
- Your choice of coop color: beige, green, or red
- Options: a coop stand only or a coop stand plus a run
- New Option: Tractor Kit! Easily move it around with added wheels and handles.
The Ultimate Chicken Coop w/Feeder and Waterer Features:
- Bird Capacity: 6 Standard; 8-10 Bantams
- Two Nest Boxes
- One Feeder (holds 30 pounds) & One Waterer (holds 192 oz/24 cups of water.)
- Total Roosting Space: 64" (two 32" roosts). The roosting bars can be placed in multiple locations and are situated so that the chickens don't poop in their feed and water.
- Vents: a ridge vent and side vents
- Coop material: strong, nonporous plastic made from recycled materials
- Comfort Control: twin sheets of thermoformed plastic hold a layer of cool air in the summer and warm air in the winter to keep your chickens comfortable
- 5-year manufacturers warranty
Easy to Clean!
Plastic and fiberglass coops are unquestionably the easiest to clean, and this model is no exception. Just lift up the top half of the coop, remove all of the interior parts, add a little soap, and hose it all down! You can use a soft brush or sponge if necessary. The coop's nonporous plastic construction makes it bacteria-resistant, too.
Warm water and soap with a soft brush or sponge should do the trick nicely. Make sure you take advantage of our inventive plastic clamshell design. You can fully open the chicken coop to clean the entire living space.
(Healthful Hint: Cleanliness is not just for the health of your birds. It’s also important for their human family. A clean chicken coop is a great way to maintain a healthy flock. However, ALWAYS wash your hands thoroughly after handling chickens or touching anything they touch. Also, if you happen to free range, leave the shoes you wear around your birds’ living space out of your own living space.)
Plastic rules over wood. The Hampel Ultimate Chicken Coop is manufactured from ultra-high-grade polyethylene plastic using a process called twin-sheet thermoforming. This results in a molecular bond within the plastic, leading to unmatched durability and strength. This is important because:
Safer for your birds AND you. It isn’t porous like wood and won’t harbor harmful bioburdens and bacteria like salmonella.
The Ultimate Plastic Chicken Coop will not break down or splinter like wood or fiberglass.
5-Year Warranty for the Ultimate Chicken Coop w/Feeder and Waterer
The manufacturer of the Ultimate Chicken Coop w/Feeder and Waterer offers the following warranty against manufacturer defects within the first five years of ownership:
Hampel will replace or repair any unit that fails by cracking or breaking under normal working conditions, such that its functionality is impaired or causes a hazard to the chicken flocks or owners. Force majeure or acts of nature void all warranties. Labor is not included. This warranty applies to Hampel Ultimate Chicken Coop products only. Accessory item warranties are limited to what is offered by the manufacturer.
Designed for up to 6 chickens
With plenty of roosting and nesting space, you can easily house up to six standard-size chickens or eight to ten bantams, depending on whether we're talkin' relatively large breeds like Cochins or tiny Seramas.
Like every coop we sell at My Pet Chicken, this chicken coop is NOT intended for full-time confinement. The optional run is convenient when you can't let your flock roam freely, but make sure your flock has several hours per day free-ranging or in a larger run.
Features of the Ultimate Coop w/Feeder and Waterer:
The coop interior includes two removable nest boxes, a food bin, and a water compartment. There are also two removable litter trays on the bottom of the coop. You may choose to leave the trays in when it is cold; when removed, waste can pass through the mesh design on the bottom of the coop.
Fully Adjustable Ventilation for Any Climate
The Ultimate Chicken Coop's ventilation is one of its best features. The side vent slots are fully adjustable, while the ridge vent on top provides constant ventilation. This way, you can easily achieve the ever-elusive ventilated but not drafty status in freezing temperatures or during inclement weather.
Meanwhile, in extreme heat, the Ultimate Coop does equally well: adjust the side vents so they're fully open and remove the litter trays to reveal the open mesh design of the coop floor for ventilation from above, below, and on the sides.
Protection Against Predators
- The coop's heavy construction and ultra-heavy-duty steel latches will help keep your chickens safe from predators. We recommend adding 1/2" wire to the footprint of your optional 'coop stand and run' to keep burrowing predators from getting inside your run area and wrapping it up the side a couple of inches to secure the run at the joint of the run pieces. Just fold the wire up and over the sides of the steel stand and run, and secure it with zip ties. The wire stand and run are made of strong steel so they will support this extra safety measure.
Coop Stand for the Ultimate Chicken Coop w/Feeder and Waterer (optional)
Made from sturdy, welded steel, this optional stand keeps your chickens high and dry—in a good way. The Ultimate Chicken Coop fits easily into the stand and elevates the chicken coop, perfect for free-range raising. The stand can also be easily converted into a predator-proof run for contained raising.
Stand includes a ramp.
Chicken Run (optional)
Convert your chicken coop stand to a tough, protective run with welded steel sides and a no-nonsense roof, designed for weather and predator-proof protection with plenty of ventilation to let your chickens breathe easy as they roam in a more spacious environment.
Add an Automatic Chicken Coop Door (optional)
Assembly time and instructions:
Assembly is easy. All you need is a standard 3/8 and 5/16 wrench or socket tool. Your coop comes with a beautiful, full-color assembly guide. For two adults, expect completion to take an hour or so. Complete assembly instructions.
Dimensions for the Ultimate Chicken Coop w/ feeder and waterer:
- Henhouse dimensions: 45"L x 57"W x 35"H (57" with optional stand)
- Henhouse door dimensions: 9.5"L x 11" H
- Optional stand: 45"L x 57" W x 22"H
- Optional run: 36.5"L x 57" W x 40"H
- Coop weight: 110 lbs; Coop Stand weight: 25 lbs; Run weight: 75 lb
- Ships Free (to the 48 contiguous states.) The Ultimate Coop and Stand are expected to ship within 2-3 business days after ordering.
- Coops are shipped on a pallet that measures 60"x45". Typically two people can lift it off of the delivery truck.
- Please note: You will be responsible for helping the driver unload the boxes from the truck. Lift gate service is not included in the price.
- If you require a lift gate, please note there is an additional fee that you may select above.
- Coops may be shipped to Hawaii and Alaska for an additional fee - just let us know if you're looking for a quote.
Damages & Returns:
If your coop has been significantly damaged in shipment, please report the damages to us within 48 hours of arrival if at all possible. We ask that you send pictures of the damage so we can best determine the next steps to be taken.
Please be aware that superficial scratches and dings may occur in the shipping process, and that we will replace or refund you for any broken, missing, or damaged pieces.
If you've changed your mind after your coop has shipped, you may return your new, unused, and unassembled coop with packaging intact in the original box, within 30 days of receipt. You will receive a full refund, minus your cost to send it back to us as well as a restocking fee of up to 20%.
Just notify us and we'll provide return instructions. Once we have received and approved your items for resale, we'll promptly issue a refund.
This coop is made in the USA!
Financing is available. Pay over time with our partner ShopPay.