MPC Exclusive, Rare
Tolerates Heat Well
Hardy in Winter
Baby Chicks: Blue Easter Egger
Regular price $29.99
Regular priceUnit price per
|Shipping Week||Availability||Other Breeds Available|
Exclusively ours! My Pet Chicken developed this new take on our all-time best-selling breed. The Blue Easter Egger is a designer crossbreed --a pretty, blue Easter Egger (you won't get splash or black!), 95% of which will lay five to six or so green eggs per week. The remaining 5% may lay a brown or pinkish-brown egg. They'll look very similar to Blue Ameraucanas, pictured here. The recipe is a secret, but we're sure you'll love this docile, pretty, prolific breed.
Easter Eggers are loved for their sweet personalities, hardiness in both the heat and cold and large eggs in all shades of green and blue (a small percentage even lay a light pinkish-brown color!). This is why they've topped the best-seller list every single year since we started selling chicks in 2007.
Baby Chicks: Behind the Scenes
What to know about Marek's disease vaccine
We offer the Marek's Disease vaccine on the checkout page.
Related articles: Should I get my birds vaccinated? and All about Marek's disease.
- Due to Rhode Island state law, the minimum order of day-old chicks shipped to Rhode Island is 12.
Top Picks for you!
Baby Chicks: Blue/Black/Splash AmeraucanaRegular price From $16.99Regular priceUnit price per
Baby Chicks: Frizzle Easter EggerRegular price From $10.99Regular priceUnit price per
Baby Chicks: Easter EggerRegular price From $2.99Regular priceUnit price per
Baby Chicks: Green Queen Easter EggerRegular price From $4.99Regular priceUnit price per
Baby Chicks: Easter Egger BantamRegular price From $5.99Regular priceUnit price per
Baby Chicks: Green Queen Easter Egger BantamRegular price From $5.99Regular priceUnit price per