Baby Chicks: White Egg Layer Assortment
|Shipping Week||Availability||Other Breeds Available|
Do you want a nice mix of white egg layers--but you want them ASAP? Can't decide which breeds you want? Or is it that you just happen to love surprises?
Whichever your reason, this large fowl (non-bantam)assortment is a wonderful solution.
Order 3 or more, and you'll get at least 3 large fowl choices amongst our entire collection of white egg layers (and we always try to include more, if possible)!
- You will receive one baby chick from this assortment for each quantity you add to your basket.
- The breeds chosen to fulfill your order are selected based on which breeds had a particularly good hatch the week your shipment is scheduled -- we cannot take requests, as we are at the mercy of Mother Nature and her whims.
- Please note that most of the breeds on this list are not particularly cold-hardy.
- Also, remember that breeds in assortments may or may not be tagged, and specific breeds may or may not be noted on the packing list. If you need help with identification, please check out our Baby Chick Identification photos.
Before you make your decision to purchase a hatchery choice assortment, you may want to read some frequently asked questions about the assortments:
- Can I get a "sold out" breed in an assortment?
- Can I choose what breeds I get?
- How will I know which breeds I received?
What to know about Marek's disease vaccine
We offer the Marek's Disease vaccine on the checkout page.
- Due to Rhode Island state law, the minimum order of day-old chicks shipped to Rhode Island is 12.