Maxi 24 Advance Incubator (24 eggs)
NEW! - Introductory Offer - Save $40.00!
This new incubator model, Brinsea's Maxi 24 Advance, holds 24 hens’ eggs. The popular Maxi II Advance has been redesigned to hold more eggs and be even more flexible for your hatching needs! The single ring egg disk has been replaced by an innovative mix-and-match quadrant system available in 4 variants (this incubator model includes 2 of them) allowing users to incubate more eggs of the same size or eggs of different sizes at the same time. Perfect for those new to incubation it provides the convenience of automatic turning with the reassurance of digital alarms and count-down to hatch day.
The Maxi 24 Advance is menu driven and extremely easy to use: just program the length of incubation for your egg type and the micro-controller holds the correct temperature, turning and length of incubation with no further input. The display counts down each day to tell you when eggs are due to hatch and egg tray turning will stop automatically 2 days prior to hatching. All you need do is top off periodically with water. Ideal for learners, hobbyists and teachers wanting to hatch a dozen eggs in the classroom.
- Digital display for temperature and humidity
- The factory temperature is fully calibrated and preset to 99.5 F but is adjustable
- Humidity provided by water trays with new convenient external water top-off; not suitable for automatic humidity control.
- High and low temperature alarms including the new room temperature alarm
- Periodic Egg Cooling feature
- Fan assisted air circulation
- Automatic egg turning with programmable turning interval and turning angle
- Count down to hatch day with autoturn stop
- Clear dome for excellent visibility
- Biomaster™ anti-microbial plastic construction - robust and easy to clean
- 2 egg quadrants are included with this incubator which holds approximately 24 standard chicken eggs capacity, 12 duck or turkey eggs.
- You do have to add the fertile eggs yourself! ;-)
Register your incubator with the manufacturer and be eligible for a 3-year warranty!
If you're looking for a lower priced mid-sized incubator with fewer automated features, please check out the Maxi II Eco.
Do not purchase your hatching eggs until you have received and set up your incubator.
This item is shipped via UPS. A signature will be required and is unable to be waived.
There is a 20% restocking fee for returns on this item.