Very Good (4/wk)
Tolerates Heat Well
Hardy in Winter
Pullet: Bielefelder, Shipping Week of 03/25/2024
The Bielefelder Chicken is a true gem in the world of backyard poultry. With its captivating appearance, gentle temperament, exceptional egg production, and low-maintenance care requirements, it's the perfect addition to any flock.
Benefits of Purchasing Pullets
- Started pullets are an excellent option for people who don't have the time, equipment, or desire to care for chicks.
- These juvenile chicks are sexed twice, once at hatch and again at six weeks old, which reduces your chance of ending up with roosters.
- The minimum order is just 2 chicks!
Additional Pullet Information
- These pullets will be vaccinated for Marek's disease and MG (Mycoplasma gallisepticum)
- Our six-week started pullets are floor-raised and socialized with humans, and their beaks are intact--we never trim.
- Please keep your 6-week-olds quarantined from your existing flock for four or more weeks, and take care when introducing them.
- Check out our Started Pullets Care Guide.
Pullet Shipping Information
- All Started Juveniles are shipped USPS Express Mail.
- Due to import regulations, we cannot ship to Iowa, Nevada, West Virginia, Texas, or Hawaii.
- Pullets will ship on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday of the designated shipping week. You will receive an email with tracking information once they leave the farm.